Yacht Charter Croatia - from Pula to Dubrovnik
- crystal clear water and moderate seafaring requirements and hardly any extreme winds in the usual season -
Perfect for your first yacht charter Croatia
From Pula in the north to Dubrovnik in the extreme south via Zadar Trogir and Split it will be a very relaxing holiday with friendly hosts.
Easily accessible from Germany or Austria and Switzerland.
Renting a boat is easiest on the Croatian coast with many charter stations.
Whether sailing boat, catamaran or motor boat.
What do I have to consider when renting a boat in Croatia?
As described below, it depends on the time of year, where you start and which areas you are visiting.
Rent a motorboatin Croatia e.g. from Zadar you can get anywhere quickly, regardless of whether there is wind or not.
During the season, Croatia is very temperate in terms of wind and weather.
The most popular starting points are
Krk, Split with the airport, Sibenik and Primosten.
The costs are similar everywhere. In general, renting a boat in Croatia is not that cheap. The season is short and therefore also the time of sales.
Whether you rent a boat
with or without a skipper in Croatiaremains the same. As a newbie you shouldn't overestimate yourself. This could get expensive.
Even in international comparison, it is unusual that anchoring costs money in many bays. Here we are of the opinion that something must also be done for nature when collecting fees. So you should not lay moorings in these bays to protect the seagrass.
When and where in Croatia?
Depending on the month of travel, you can start in the south or in the north. Those who prefer it quieter can go to the islands in Croatia despite starting on the coast.
Old recipe for peace and quiet and more originality from Greece or the Caribbean, where there are also many islands to choose from:
- the harder it is to reach an island, the more idyllic it is and the more unspoiled by tourism and the friendlier the inhabitants.
- is there an airport? Very bad - worst category
- How often do the car ferries go there per week or per day?
- Distance to the mainland and coast
So everyone has a choice.
Party island or nature?
- Party islands and locations (this selection can be marked as NoGo by those seeking peace and quiet):
Vodice, Makarska, Zrce, Primosten, Porec, Zadar, Hvar, Dubrovnik
- Idyllic islands (to relax):
Mljet, Losinj, Dugi otok, Siba, Vis, Susak, Pasman, Solta, Proizd, Mljet, Losinj
you arleady visited page "yachtcharter Croatia "